I borrowed $200.00 a week before christmas, here it is march 22 and this company is still taking money out of my account every two weeks. This company also charges a variable fee every two weeks to take the principle payment out of the account.

The amounts pulled have been 80, 110, 80, 95, 110, 60, 60, 60, 60, with a final payment of 65 due again in two weeks when I get paid again. My total payment for this company is $780! I borrowed $200. WTF??

where do these people get off? I only bring home an extremely modest amount. These people are complete rip offs!

Do not let this same travesty happen to you! Pissed does not accurately describe the anger and hostility I hold towards these people!

Comments

You can go to your bank and get a stop payment request order.

Seattle, Washington, United States #630757

i have the same problem but i called my bank and cancel the payment they going to help me to fix the problem

to markos001 Portales, New Mexico, United States #659980

I realized with my experience that the people at United Cash Loans are AFRAID of banks. My bank's fraud department scared them off, and read on another site a lady who scared them off with Wells Fargo's fraud department. And I used a small regional bank (Roswell National in Roswell, New Mexico).

nikalseyn
Bay City, Michigan, United States #627081

so, why do you continue to let them take money out of your account?