I was suppose to get a loan for 5000 dollors my credit wasnt to good and United Cash Loans contaced me Mr Jack Willison said he could help me went though all steps in the end he took 525 dollar of my money and i never got the loan then he told me he. could get the payment out of checking account any way i didnt sign any papers with the company and when i ask him what he did with it he said he bought smoke with it.I learn lesson well. Besure you check out the place.

Product or Service Mentioned: United Cash Loans Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello everyone my name is john gabriel, I was fooled by that this site. the various loan is a loan need and I'm very site.they I'm here to Witnesses How to apply these various loans is asked to pay an amount John Gabrile that the different money in some, but my loan.this i because borrow money from day one friend.o 5000USD.

the sum of a friend, Detlev Jonas .The few vakayl loans to help him without ever told me introduce to was how the loss of playing that debt was scared me that any delay. and I his email {detlevjonasfunds @ outlook.co I} .H to ~~ Pobjeda mediated by the him.h how to introduce himself to me was this, how he had happened to him, we believe that confidence I call and told me that without any delay, when I had taken my credit as promised earlier, I just them.I like told me and he said credit must be presented to conform to doing.

loans is very much on this site, I'm here to tell you that the scammers. If you really need a real credit to the registered If detlevjonasfunds@outlook.com.h that a reliable credit debt through its e-mail to meet Jonas Detlev please.