i am considering in getting a loan with this company. But i dont understand why the want me to put money on a itunes gift card to verify if there is money on there.

can anyone tell me there experience with this? I would of thought they could at least verify my account balance with me on the phone with my bank. But they rather me put money on itunes. I dont even have a itunes account so if they are going to just verify what am I suppose to do with the money I add on to this account.

once it is verifed.

Very puzzleing to me. Please respond

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with United Cash Loans. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Cash Loans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare United Cash Loans to other companies on our site.

Comments

Torrance, California, United States #1238555

They are a fraud. They did the same thing with me but it was iTunes or a western union of 110$ security and say the money will be in my account with the loan money within 2 hrs and so I western union 110$ and then they call back 30 mins later saying we're sorry we can't put the loan money in your account till u have insurance which will cost 292$. They are fraud had to change all my accounts and wrote a police report DONT DO It