I filed an application for a payday loan of $200 with United Cash Loans. I gave them the number to a manager of mine that would verify my employment. Since I work for a LARGE corporation, we have many managers & cannot give out their desk numbers, for obvious reasons.
After calling the number I gave them, they called me & informed me that since that number was a cell phone, they couldn't use it. I gave them our employment verification number that I was directed to give them, since (in her exact words) they needed to "verify my employment".
I did not hear from them for two weeks, so I took it upon myself to call. The representative asked me what I was calling for, & while I was in mid-sentence, interrupted me before I could explain that I had not heard from them.
She asked for the verification number, then told me they couldn't use it because it was a verification number! She then treated me like I was five years old & said "well, who do you call if you have a problem with your paycheck"? I politely told her I have never had a problem with it, & if I DID have a problem, I would speak with the same manager that I supplied the number for previously.
Instead of arguing anymore, I decided to ask how to delete all of my information from their website, since I was not going to be a customer. She put me on hold & never returned to the phone!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "I have own a honda future bike for 3 n half years now. The problem was the 2nd gear. Difficult to change gears.. I went Kepong Boon Siew 3x..in 1..."
- "Made a reservation got to the location after dinner was unsatisfied with the outside people standing around like its a club and trying to sell you drugs and other things..."
- "This exact wand release button broke with my old MieleFreshAir Canister Vacuum. This release button controls adjusting wand to proper. Height. On my new Miele this release button fell off a few..."