I've had it, I am so sick and tired of people like this.I had an emergency with my car, and I couldnt get a credit increase to pay for it.

So, I did this. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THESE FINANCIAL RAPISTS! Time to start writing our senators and congressional people, as well as the heads of consumer lending agencies and alerting them to the crooked, mean, and finanicially abusive motives of these jackasses! WHO IS IN WITH ME?

I WANT TO START A REVOLT!

PLEASE< IF YOU'VE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THESE CROOKS, POST A RESPONSE.

Review about: United Cash Loans Loan.

Had an Experience with United Cash Loans?

Comments

a 400.00 loan has cost me so far 1010.00, but i have had it. i am making a stop payment on these dickheads. :x :(

Awendaw, South Carolina, United States #21267

I tried to get a loan from them and was turned down back in 2003 and I am now being harassed by some collection people supposely working for them saying that I owe them money 5 years later. BUT I NEVER GOT THE LOAN. Can someone give me some advice please.

Orofino, Idaho, United States #12857

Yes, they are dispicable.I got a loan from them because I had to pay my rent and it's the worst decision I've ever made.

I'm a little short on money being able to repay them back, so they now call 3 or 4 times a day. On one call, the rep threatened me by saying "they'll call 6 or 7 times a day and that they'll never stop calling until I take care of this matter." He also said I was lying about how many calls I received.

I came to discover that they aren't even licensed in my state to do business so I reported them to the Department of Financial Institutions. Do not do business with these people.

They'll stress you out to the point where you end up having to screen your calls.All this isn't worth the $350 they say I owe.