I tried to apply for a loan and luckily was approved but I never received any single cents.No money from United Cash!

I have received over 15 Phone calls a day Cursing, Harrassed & Etc.. I have recored messages from the same man who pretends to be 5 different people. He states that I have a legal matter on my hands as well the offercers from his company who will come to my house. He has cursed my children if they answer the phone.

He calls from different numbers but you never know who it is until you answer.

I wish I never tried to apply for a loan.It would be different if I received funds from these people but they never deposit any amount from my account instead received phone calls from telemarketer.

Review about: United Cash Loans Loan.

Had an Experience with United Cash Loans?

Comments

NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Backpage - Beware tall, tatted F escort Palm Harbor Backpage "Beware of this female that advertises on BackPage and uses an address off Curlew Rd in Palm Harbor. She is running a scam, will meet you near, but not at..." Read more Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga - Paramount Restoration (Forest Park, GA) Complaint Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga "Do not hire this company. I hired them to do some construction work, which includes painting, flooring and building a shed. They got paint all over my brand new tv,..." Read more Ericdress - Horrible customer service, size way too small Ericdress "Ordered a men's winter coat, size 2XL. Took over a month to receive it, and the coat said it was men's 2XL, but it certainly wouldn't fit any man I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Menipu RM1K Lazada Malaysia "My Name:Firdaus Facebook :Firdaus Tizent Contact Number:0183904120 Case File: 01070614 01204733 Kronologi Berurusan dengan Lazada 28 September Place Order untuk Huawei P10 Lite kat lazada 29 September status order kat..." Read more