United Cash Loans is being Investigated by the FTC
On April the 2nd of 2012 the FTC or Federal Trade Commission is Investigating United Cash Loans.The FTC shows on there website that they have filed charges against United Cash Loans with other Payday Loan Company's involved as well.
As of right now nothing else shows but that one investigation. This case is still ongoing and the FTC file # is 1123024 and the FTC case # is 2:12-cv-00536 and list the address of the Defendant as 3531 P Street NW, Miami, OK. The FTC Phone # is 1-877-FTC-HELP. The phone # for United Cash Loans is 1-800-279-8511.
United Cash Loans is the Defendant in this case.
Any one who has been scammed or had or still have problems with United Cash Loans needs to call the FTC-Federal Trade Commission and report it to them as soon as possible.The FTC is the only one who will be able to stop there scams and get to the bottom of this issue with United Cash Loans.review #371266
You may also like
- "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "They say I owe them more tax money than what my county treasurer states? They obviously made an error and they haven't fixed it. I have sent they idiots tax..."