United Cash Loans is being Investigated by the FTC
On April the 2nd of 2012 the FTC or Federal Trade Commission is Investigating United Cash Loans.The FTC shows on there website that they have filed charges against United Cash Loans with other Payday Loan Company's involved as well.
As of right now nothing else shows but that one investigation. This case is still ongoing and the FTC file # is 1123024 and the FTC case # is 2:12-cv-00536 and list the address of the Defendant as 3531 P Street NW, Miami, OK. The FTC Phone # is 1-877-FTC-HELP. The phone # for United Cash Loans is 1-800-279-8511.
United Cash Loans is the Defendant in this case.
Any one who has been scammed or had or still have problems with United Cash Loans needs to call the FTC-Federal Trade Commission and report it to them as soon as possible.The FTC is the only one who will be able to stop there scams and get to the bottom of this issue with United Cash Loans.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "There was recently a woman who was fundraising on Youcaring.com claiming to be unable to work due to intense pain as the result of surgery. She raised $1911.00 through the..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."