United Cash Loans is being Investigated by the FTC
On April the 2nd of 2012 the FTC or Federal Trade Commission is Investigating United Cash Loans.The FTC shows on there website that they have filed charges against United Cash Loans with other Payday Loan Company's involved as well.
As of right now nothing else shows but that one investigation. This case is still ongoing and the FTC file # is 1123024 and the FTC case # is 2:12-cv-00536 and list the address of the Defendant as 3531 P Street NW, Miami, OK. The FTC Phone # is 1-877-FTC-HELP. The phone # for United Cash Loans is 1-800-279-8511.
United Cash Loans is the Defendant in this case.
Any one who has been scammed or had or still have problems with United Cash Loans needs to call the FTC-Federal Trade Commission and report it to them as soon as possible.The FTC is the only one who will be able to stop there scams and get to the bottom of this issue with United Cash Loans.review #371266
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, one of the officers on the staff and let me tell you what a gem she was! I did some shopping to..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."