United Cash Loans is being Investigated by the FTC
On April the 2nd of 2012 the FTC or Federal Trade Commission is Investigating United Cash Loans.The FTC shows on there website that they have filed charges against United Cash Loans with other Payday Loan Company's involved as well.
As of right now nothing else shows but that one investigation. This case is still ongoing and the FTC file # is 1123024 and the FTC case # is 2:12-cv-00536 and list the address of the Defendant as 3531 P Street NW, Miami, OK. The FTC Phone # is 1-877-FTC-HELP. The phone # for United Cash Loans is 1-800-279-8511.
United Cash Loans is the Defendant in this case.
Any one who has been scammed or had or still have problems with United Cash Loans needs to call the FTC-Federal Trade Commission and report it to them as soon as possible.The FTC is the only one who will be able to stop there scams and get to the bottom of this issue with United Cash Loans.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "I ordered flowers for a birthday and not only did they send the wrong ones, they were extremely small for the amount I was charged. I tried calling several times..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."