United Cash Loans is being Investigated by the FTC
On April the 2nd of 2012 the FTC or Federal Trade Commission is Investigating United Cash Loans.The FTC shows on there website that they have filed charges against United Cash Loans with other Payday Loan Company's involved as well.
As of right now nothing else shows but that one investigation. This case is still ongoing and the FTC file # is 1123024 and the FTC case # is 2:12-cv-00536 and list the address of the Defendant as 3531 P Street NW, Miami, OK. The FTC Phone # is 1-877-FTC-HELP. The phone # for United Cash Loans is 1-800-279-8511.
United Cash Loans is the Defendant in this case.
Any one who has been scammed or had or still have problems with United Cash Loans needs to call the FTC-Federal Trade Commission and report it to them as soon as possible.The FTC is the only one who will be able to stop there scams and get to the bottom of this issue with United Cash Loans.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "There was recently a woman who was fundraising on Youcaring.com claiming to be unable to work due to intense pain as the result of surgery. She raised $1911.00 through the..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "I don't like sweets, but I have always loved Oreo cookies especially the original kind. I bought a family pack for the Super Bowl and every cookie looked like..."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."