United Cash Loans - UCL has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with!
I filed an application for a payday loan of $200 with United Cash Loans. I gave them the number to a manager of mine that would verify my employment. Since I work for a LARGE corporation, we have many managers & cannot give out their desk numbers, for obvious reasons.
After calling the number I gave them, they called me & informed me that since that number was a cell phone, they couldn't use it. I gave them our employment verification number that I was directed to give them, since (in her exact words) they needed to "verify my employment".
I did not hear from them for two weeks, so I took it upon myself to call. The representative asked me what I was calling for, & while I was in mid-sentence, interrupted me before I could explain that I had not heard from them.
She asked for the verification number, then told me they couldn't use it because it was a verification number! She then treated me like I was five years old & said "well, who do you call if you have a problem with your paycheck"? I politely told her I have never had a problem with it, & if I DID have a problem, I would speak with the same manager that I supplied the number for previously.
Instead of arguing anymore, I decided to ask how to delete all of my information from their website, since I was not going to be a customer. She put me on hold & never returned to the phone!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "I bought a dell laptop (model I14RN1818DBK I52430M) on 12/26/2011, at COMPUSA company, in Orlando, Florida. I also bought a 3-year SQUARETRADE warranty because they assured me it had international..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "I got back from Peru 4 weeks ago. It was a great experience . Our tour manager Pavel was exceptional. We had plenty of information for the next day what..."