United Cash Loans - UCL has the worst customer service I've ever dealt with!
I filed an application for a payday loan of $200 with United Cash Loans. I gave them the number to a manager of mine that would verify my employment. Since I work for a LARGE corporation, we have many managers & cannot give out their desk numbers, for obvious reasons.
After calling the number I gave them, they called me & informed me that since that number was a cell phone, they couldn't use it. I gave them our employment verification number that I was directed to give them, since (in her exact words) they needed to "verify my employment".
I did not hear from them for two weeks, so I took it upon myself to call. The representative asked me what I was calling for, & while I was in mid-sentence, interrupted me before I could explain that I had not heard from them.
She asked for the verification number, then told me they couldn't use it because it was a verification number! She then treated me like I was five years old & said "well, who do you call if you have a problem with your paycheck"? I politely told her I have never had a problem with it, & if I DID have a problem, I would speak with the same manager that I supplied the number for previously.
Instead of arguing anymore, I decided to ask how to delete all of my information from their website, since I was not going to be a customer. She put me on hold & never returned to the phone!review #266408
You may also like
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..."
- "I purchased an General Electric Adora washer/dry combo ($1600.00) it is 6years old, and have spent over 500.00 dollars extra on repairs. I finally took it apart to see what..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."
- "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..."