I filed an application for a payday loan of $200 with United Cash Loans. I gave them the number to a manager of mine that would verify my employment. Since I work for a LARGE corporation, we have many managers & cannot give out their desk numbers, for obvious reasons.
After calling the number I gave them, they called me & informed me that since that number was a cell phone, they couldn't use it. I gave them our employment verification number that I was directed to give them, since (in her exact words) they needed to "verify my employment".
I did not hear from them for two weeks, so I took it upon myself to call. The representative asked me what I was calling for, & while I was in mid-sentence, interrupted me before I could explain that I had not heard from them.
She asked for the verification number, then told me they couldn't use it because it was a verification number! She then treated me like I was five years old & said "well, who do you call if you have a problem with your paycheck"? I politely told her I have never had a problem with it, & if I DID have a problem, I would speak with the same manager that I supplied the number for previously.
Instead of arguing anymore, I decided to ask how to delete all of my information from their website, since I was not going to be a customer. She put me on hold & never returned to the phone!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "Ordered a roof vent fan. When the package arrived it had obviously been previously opened and was missing some packing material. Bench tested the fan and only 2..."
- "I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them. I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."